Information we collect
As you interact with this website, we may collect the following Personal Data:
- Details of your use of this website, including the pages you visit, your computer’s IP address, browser and operating system type, location data, and other browsing-related data
- Information that you provide to us by submitting information on a form on this site or through any of the email links on this site
- Your name, email address, and preferences that you provide to us when you voluntarily opt-in to one of our newsletters, register for one of our classes, or download whitepapers or other materials from this website
- Information that you send to us when you communicate with us for any reason
When you conduct business with Tyleris, we may collect the following types of Personal Data:
- Contact information
- Financial and billing information
- Event registrations and preferences
- Feedback and reviews or request for support
- Activities, interactions, preferences, transactional information and other computer and connection information
Most browsers permit individuals to decline cookies. In most cases, you may refuse or delete one or more cookies and still access our websites, but site functionality may be impaired. After you finish browsing this website, you may delete site cookies from your system if you wish.
How we use your Personal Data
We will use the Personal Data you share with us for the following purposes:
- To respond to you when you initiate communication with us;
- To provide you with information about relevant products and services;
- To manage our relationship with you;
- To communicate with you about upcoming events and training opportunities;
- To allow us to administer this website, including sending notifications to you about website improvements or policy changes.
Disclosing your Personal Data
We will not share or disclose your Personal Data to any third parties, except for one of the following uses:
- Where we are required to do so by applicable law or legal process;
- Where such disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or disposition of our business;
- For the normal administrative operations of our business, including the transfer of Personal Data to service providers for email newsletters, online meetings, and other services necessary to the operation of our business;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
We do not rent or sell your Personal Data to any third party.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to or from other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This Privacy Statement applies only to the information we collect on this website or as otherwise described herein. Tyleris does not accept any responsibility or liability for any third-party websites referenced on this website.
Information visible to the public
This website has a public-facing blog, and we may allow visitors to this site to share public comments to those blog posts. Comments to blog posts (as well as any Personal Data shared with those comments) are visible to the public and may be read or collected by anyone. If you have Personal Data on one of these blog posts and wish to have it removed, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it removed.
By contacting us through this website or signing up for a newsletter or training class, you consent to receive communications from us. You may withdraw that consent at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link in any mailing list communication from us, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Tyleris has reasonable technical security safeguards, policies, and procedures in place to protect Personal Data from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Measures we take include placing confidentiality requirements on our staff members, limiting access to your Personal Data on a “need to know” basis, and providing training to appropriate Tyleris personnel.
Despite our best efforts, however, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. Any Personal Data you send to us is done entirely at your own risk.
Tyleris Data Solutions LLC
P.O. Box 1757
Allen, TX 75013